Changes since 3.1 Alpha 4:
- Support for AudioCDs!
- Items can be renamed in the listview.
- New menu items added. One for each external tool. You must
download the latest tools to make the menu
- Search results now include
discs with matching names
Changes since 3.1 Alpha 3:
- It's now possible to manipulate items in the listview. You can select
properties for mulitple items at once.
- "Access violation", when clicking in the list without selecting an
item, is fixed.
- Added additional columns in the listview when viewing ZDS files.
- GUI stuff.
Changes since 3.0 Beta 3 :
- The program now uses a brand new ZDS Core. The fileformat has been
- This improvement means the filesets has to be converted, which happens
automaticly when an older file is encountered. This older file will be renamed
with the extension ".v02"
- Filesets can now reside anywhere. Not just in one directory. Look in the
- The navigation tree has been smartened up.
- Automatic eject works on Win9x
- Greatly improved search performance.
- GUI Stuff
- Bug stuff
Below is some ZDS Tools.
Put them in the same location as the ZhiftCD
If you want to use a tool outside of ZhiftCD, you must provide a filedir
ZDS???.exe -dir "yourfiledir"
Small program that gathers info on your filesets.
This program produces lists of contents of your filesets. You can write out
For example, make a complete list over all mp3's in a fileset. Ordered by
alphabet and categorized by CD's.
Compare a folder on the harddrive against the contents of a fileset. The
result is a tree consisting of files that are either different or the same.